Medium Duty Mobile Steps
Light Weight Mobile Steps
Utilising 19mm steel tube for a lighter step, this version is identical to our Industrial Range with exactly the same working load of 300 Kg making them ideally suited to light duty warehouse or office environments. Manufactured from ERW Steel tube to BS 6323 PART5-ERW1-KM and mild steel to BS EN 10111:1998 DD11.
2-4 tread models use spring loaded self weight retractable castors; step onto the step and the rubber feet impact on the floor to immobilise the step to give maximum stability.
5-6 tread models are fitted with a central braking system and fixed rear axle with 150mm rubber tyred wheels.
- working platform size of 550 x 400mm
- Tread size: 550 x 200mm
- Choice of punched metal (M/TREAD) or anti-slip treads (P/TREAD)
- Safe working load of 300Kg
- Available in Blue or Red
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet