KK Knock Down Mobile Steps
Heavy Duty Knock Down Mobile Steps are designed for ease of transportation and access into height restricted areas. This easy assemble version of our Industrial Range of steps has been subjected to the same stringent design, safety and ergonomic testing.
When erected and ready for use it is as strong, safe and mobile as our fully welded step; with all of the safety features included. Central braking system, fixed rear axle and plastic centred solid rubber tires fitted to all sizes.
- Central Braking System, barring access when not engaged for operator safety
- Large rubber wheels and castors for easy single operator manoeuvrability and enhanced stability
- All round kick board to platform for added safety
- Large sized top working platform size of 550 x 400mm
- Tread size: 550 x 200mm
- Choice of punched metal (M/TREAD) or anti-slip treads (P/TREAD)
- Safe working load of 300Kg
- Complete with full height double handrail
- Available in Blue (RAL: 5005), Red (RAL: 3020), Yellow (RAL: 1003), Green (RAL: 6018), Grey (RAL: 7046), Orange (RAL: 2008)
Custom platform sizes can be made contact us for more information
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet