KNA Narrow Aisle Pro Mobile Steps
This range comes fully welded and ready to go! Manufactured from mild steel and with toe plate to all sides of the platform. Complete with a super high gloss powder coated finish and a brightly coloured braking system (for an additional safety feature). The smaller models come with 4 plunger castor feet which means the unit can turn in its own space, with larger models having our signature central braking system.
Suitable for use in archives, warehouses (with aisle racking) and office environments.
- Narrow width for tight aisles.
- Light and easy to use
- Platform Height: 500mm - 2000mm High
- Tread size: 450mm Wide x 200mm Deep
- Platform Size: 450mm Wide x 400mm Deep
- Choice of punched metal (M/TREAD) or anti-slip treads (P/TREAD)
- Available in Blue (RAL: 5005), Red (RAL: 3020), Yellow (RAL: 1003), Green (RAL: 6018), Grey (RAL: 7046), Orange (RAL: 2008)
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet