ARMORGARD RUBBLE TRUCK
Heavy Duty Material and Waste Truck
Ergonomically designed for maximum performance and efficiency the Rubble Truck pulls on an array of unique features to create an indispensable onsite companion. Our multi-purpose Rubble Truck features an in built tipping feature, ideal for handling waste and rubble, a huge 400 llitre capacity scoop, extra strength crane lift eyes and a choice of solid rubber or pneumatic wheels. When the day is over the Rubble Trucks unique stackable design means you can maintain a working space that is safe and clutter free.
- Multi-purpose Rubble Truck features an in-built tipping feature
- Ideal for handling materials, waste and rubble
- Extra strength welded crane lifting eyes
- Unique stackable design
- Robust construction using 2mm steel, engineering for heavy use
- Solid rubber wheels or pneumatic wheels
- Huge 400 litre capacity scoop
- 750kg weight loading capacity
- Rubber side protection buffers
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet