The ever-popular Armorgard CuttingStation is a neat, mobile workstation that eliminates the need for a separate cutting room and is essential for safely cutting lengths, such as conduit, timber, cable tray and pipe.
Improvements to the CuttingStation include new lighting, chamfered corners to further reduce noise and a new expandable working area to accommodate mitre saws. The cutaway sides cater for easier handling of longer lengths, and improved support arms are now quicker and easier to change between four different configurations.
Integral health and safety features include rubber matting, fire-rated, noise-cancelling foam, and PVC screens to contain sparks. Extraction and air filtration units can easily be fitted and a roomy, lockable cupboard provides secure storage.
The Armorgard CuttingStation is a unique purpose-built work station for cutting lengths of metal, such as conduit, cable tray and pipe.
- Sound deadening, fire rated foam minimises noise pollution
- PVC curtains to contain sparks
- Rubber mat to reduce vibration
- Extendable support arms with 4 configurations
- Heavy-duty all-swivel wheels for easy moving
- Rubberised wheels for reduced vibration?
- Recessed external power sockets, to prevent being knocked
- Extendable back panel provides extra workspace for mitre saws
- Recessed 110V inlet power supply, and 2 x 110V internal sockets
- Swarf collector with dust extractor connection
- Optional extra dust extraction or air filtration system
- Secure cabinet to keep your tools safe
- Top: (with extended back) 1140 x 1020 x 960
- Bottom: 1315 x 710 x 550
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet