Shelf brackets hook into the uprights providing a secure support for shelves. Standard shelf brackets are available in sizes from 200mm to 570mm.
The 200, 250, 300 & 370mm, 2 hook brackets are adjustable to angles of 20° and 35°.
The 470mm, 2 hook bracket is adjustable to and angle of 20°.
The 470 & 570mm, 3 hook brackets are adjustable to angles of 10° and 20°.
Heavy duty shelf brackets are engineered to provide maximum strength when storing items in large quantities or heavier products. Please note: These brackets are not adjustable.
Angular shelf brackets are designed specifically for wooden or glass shelves and are adjustable to angles of 20° and 35° whilst fixed to a standard evolve upright.
Tegometall & Eden compatible
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet