Evolve Back Panels
Plain back panels slot into uprights and firmly secures a shelving bay together. This forms a solid back to the shelving bay. Back panels are available in individual heights of 100, 200, 300 and 400mm to fit on the standard bay widths of 665, 800, 1000 and 1250mm.
Perforated back panels offer a flexible merchandising solution for hanging goods. This product is supplied in 400mm high sections for use with single and euro hooks.
Slatwall back panels are supplied in 100mm high metal sections. An excellent product that provides fixing slots for slatwall hooks. Available to fit all of our standard bay widths.
Gondola covers fit on top of a gondola bay to prevent items falling between the back panels. This item provides a clean and professional finish to any shelving bay. Available in two colours to fit our standard bay widths using 60mm and 80mm uprights.
Tegometall & Eden compatible
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet