Z Rivet Shelving
New 'Z' profile rivet system offers robust effective storage for any application. The 'Z' beam profile beams offers incredible strength with a shelf height of only 58mm. The system requires only a hammer to build and just taps together. There are no nuts and bolts and the bays need no bracing therefore offering uninterrupted access on all four sides. Bays are available in various heights up to 3660mm high, three widths to 1525mm and five shelf depths to 915mm
- New Z beam profile offering capacities up to 300kgs
- Increased storage capacity by lower beam height
- Versatile and flexible system
- Easy to build and reconfigure
- Cost effective storage
- Compatible with our Heavy Duty J Rivet systems
- Bays complete with 5 levels
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet