TROAX Scudo Welding Partitioning
Scudo welding screens are a completely movable partition system designed for separating welding areas and shielding other areas in a factory environment.
Both all steel and vision panel options are supplied in Black as standard.
Vision panels are available as laminated glass, toughened glass or polycarbonate. All vision panels can be fitted with a UV filter to significantly reduce the amount of harmful light transferred through the glass. These filters are available in over 100 colours.
Panel Sections: - Full steel and steel with vision panel
Scudo Panels are nominally 1510mm wide x 2022mm high, vision panel is nominally 1050mm wide x 600mm high.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet