TROAX Mesh Security Cages
Modular Mesh Cages This system is available in a variety of sizes ranging from the MINIBOX at 1200 x 1200mm with a single door to the MAXIBOXES (see dimensions below). All boxes come with a mesh roof over and a padlockable single or double door (MAXIBOXES only) fitted as standard. Doors open 180 degrees, allowing for easy forklift or pallet truck access.
- Suitable for the safe storage of hazardous materials & ISO 9000 segregation of materials.
- Profile Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 1.25mm
- Mesh Aperture: 50 x 50mm
- Wire Dimensions: 3.0 x 3.75mm
- Supplied KD (we can offer an installation service contact us for details)
- GREY RAL7037 POWDER COATED FINISH AVAILABLE FOR INDOOR USE
- HOT DIP GALVANISED FINISH FOR OUTDOOR USE
Click here to download our leaflet: Mini & Maxi Box details
Custom sizes can be made contact us with your requirements
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet