TROAX Elan Double Skin Partitioning
TROAX Elan (formally known as Excalibur) is a quality double skin office or factory partition that offers a versatile attractive appearance for the working environment. Applications range from industrial canteens and facilities, laboratories to museum display areas. Panels can be supplied in a fully fire-rated version to BS476:Part 22: 1987. Noise reduction capabilities can also be offered. Elan is supplied complete with a full range of proprietary suspended ceilings with tiles that cover the full spectrum of textures and designs. Elan is a cost effective answer to all your space management problems.
Panel Sections:- 1- Full steel, 2- Steel/glass/steel, 3- Steel/glass, 4- Fully glazed, 5- Chair rail glazed, 6- Fully glazed incorporating blind, 7- Timber Door, 8- Steel double door
There are four standard heights available: 2440, 2745, 3050 and 3660mm
Panels are available in widths of: 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900 and 1000mm
Custom sizes can be made contact us with your requirements
Call for details
Please contact us on 01642 242 228 for more information on this product.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet