Our shelf tray range has been completely redesigned with many new features that make it stronger, more competitive and easier to use
With shelf trays available 3 depths and 2 widths and 2 heights, any configuration can be designed to offer the maximum high density storage solution.
Trays can be sub divided from left to right and all trays and dividers come with labels.
- Improved strength and rigidity
- More ergonomic features
- Sprung loaded shelf stop / handle available
- Can be sub divided
- High density storage system
- Offers faster retrieval times
- Large range of sizes
- Goods are kept clean
- Better product identification
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet