The racksack is designed for most racking and shelving systems between 900mm and 1100mm. Once full, racksacks can be removed and emptied with ease.
Originally designed for the warehouse the racksack's flexible method of 'S' locator fixing means it can be hung over or hooked onto any substrate. That's why the racksack has quickly established itself a place in other industrial areas such as factories, offices or anywhere where waste has become a problem.
- Manage your warehouse waste
- To be hung onto 900/1100 end frames of racking
- Quick & easy 'S' hook locator fixings
- Manufactured from tough woven waterproof Polyester
- Choice of 10 Standard Designs & specials are available - Call for Details
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet