Probe Garment Dispenser Lockers
A single service door provides access to all the inner compartments of these Garment Dispensers enabling the distribution of clean garments, towels etc. Individual compartments remain secure and require keyed access.
Material: Lockers shall be constructed of sheet steel. Thickness to within specification be not less than 0.5mm to ensure adequate strength to the door, body, frame and shelf.
- WELDED FRONT FRAME
- WELDED PLINTHS BETWEEN COMPARTMENTS
- THROUGH FRAME LOCKING SYSTEM
- FIVE KNUCKLE HINGES
- UK MANUFACTURED
- OPTIONAL LOCKS (contact us for details)
- CAM LOCK C/W 2 KEYS AS STANDARD
- HASP & STAPLE LOCKS FOR USE WITH PADLOCK AVAILABLE AT NO EXTRA COST
- MASTER KEY ACCESS ENABLING QUICK REFILLING
Doors: White, Silver, Green, Yellow, Blue or Red
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet