MezzPro lift 500kgs
The MezzPro is a goods lift which enables users to move goods such as trolleys or pallets safely and efficiently to a second floor within buildings, for example mezzanine floors.
- 500kg maximum working load
- Opposed mast support for minimal platform deflection
- Lift speed approx. 0.15m/s
- Fixed platform A - 1300mm x 1300mm or fixed platform B - 2000mm x 1000mm
- 2 stop lift, up to 4000mm travel height
- Ground to mezzanine floor
- 2000mm high double gates at both levels
- Electrically interlocked gates
- Floor mounted, no pit required
- Self-supporting mesh shaft
- Same side or through car loading
- Bespoke Platform sizes
- increased gate height
- Outside installation
- 90 degrees loading or additional entrances
- Trolley stop barriers on platform
- Clad enclosure
- Choice of finish
Price includes Installation
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet