We have simplified our Linbin price list to show the possible savings that can be made if Grey or Black Linbins are used.
Coloured Linbins are manufactured from tough polypropylene for long life
Grey Linbins are exactly the same quality as our coloured range of Linbins they are made on the same moulds at the same time.
Black Linbins are made from 100% recycled plastic. They use the same moulds and so have the same high quality you expect from the Linbin brand. The savings are available due to the cost of recycled raw material being lower.
- The toughest bin available
- Reinforcing ribs - stack without distortion
- Full width lip - secure fixing to louvre panel
- Linbins can be wall mounted using our louvre panels
- Manufactured from tough polypropylene for long life
- Labels supplied at no extra charge
For large orders - contact us for further savings
We are happy to accept purchase orders from Government Agencies, Schools and Hospitals.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet