Ladder Cart provides greater mobility, enhanced access, safe ladder handling and minimal storage requirements.
- Ladder Management – Mid-cart ladder positioning creates stability, security, protects walls and doors from damage. Conveys up to a 1.8 m folding step ladder through standard 201 cm doorway.
- Manoeuvrability – Compact footprint decreases turning radius for easier transport of tools and materials.
- Security – Metal cabinet and lock provide security and safety.
- Capacity – Smarter use of vertical space increases capacity. Holds up to 226.8 kg.
- Organisation – Shallow shelves make it easier to locate parts.
- Long Item Storage – Cart can be configured to transport florescent tubes, ceiling tiles etc.
- Casters -12.7 cm non-marking casters with brakes allow cart lock-down for safety.
- 2 swivel casters with brakes and 2 rigid casters.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet