KTM Tilt and Move Steps
The Tilt & Move range has been developed with maximum stability and easy manoeuvrability in mind! Features a sturdy design to keep them comfortable, safe and ideal to use in a variety of applications.
Comes as standard with a choice of Rubber or PVC Anti-Slip treads (Metal can be applied upon request), easy fit pulpit rail and choice of several colours at no additional charge!
- Tread Size: 400mm Wide x 200mm Deep
- Choice of punched metal (M/TREAD) or anti-slip treads (P/TREAD)
- Available in Blue (RAL: 5005), Red (RAL: 3020), Yellow (RAL: 1003), Green (RAL: 6018), Grey (RAL: 7046), Orange (RAL: 2008)
Ideal for use, in home, offices and retail environments!
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet