HTM71 Healthcare Storage Modules
Constructed specifically to accommodate medical trays and with a high load capacity of up to 120kg per bay, the HTM71 system is more than robust enough to exceed the requirements placed on it by today's demanding clinical environments.
- Range of modules available in flat pack for easy storage and delivery. Bays accommodate a range of 600 x 400mm baskets.
- Modules are finished with Light Grey powder coating which incorporates BioCote anti microbial silver-based technology
- Fully open units provide easy visibility to all items stored
- Open units make cleaning easier
- Rigid and shock-resistant baskets are capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 85 degrees C and can accommodate a maximum load of 20kgs
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet