Heavy Duty Longspan Racking
Our Longspan system has been designed to provide economical storage whilst providing unrivalled strength and rigidity. The design offers an upright width of 47mm with a central tapered slot which offers a strong friction connection whilst being easier to install the beam levels.
The beams are formed as an 87mm 'Z' profile section with a 3 fingered claw that can be adjusted on a pitch of 50.8mm (2 inch).
The beams are then fitted with deck supports on all bays 610mm and deeper. The tie also locates into the beam eliminating any beam rotation. Each level is then fitted with 18mm thick high density chipboard panels.
- A heavy duty racking system for all your bulky needs
- System can be added to as your needs grow
- Heavy duty 'Z' beams support over 1000Kg UDL
- Levels can be adjusted every 50.8mm (2")
- Picture shown has 3 uprights & 6 shelf levels
- Frames are supplied in KD
- Shelf levels come complete with beams, chipboard, locking pins & decking supports
- Mesh & Steel panels & other sizes available contact us for further details
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet