Galvanised Wide Span Shelving Bays 900mm wide with 4 levels
- A wide variety of size options - Various widths and depths to suit the environment's needs.
- Strength and durability - Galvanised steel construction makes Supershelf both incredibly strong but also build to last. All components are lightweight and manoeuvrable, yet strong and sturdy.
- Smooth Zinc Finish - Attractive and easy to clean, suited to most environments.
- Additional accessories - A wide range of accessories available including plastic shelves, modular containers, steel storage, bins, shelf dividers and label holders.
- Adjustable - Shelves and some components can be adjusted on a 33mm pitch, allowing shelves to store objects of varying size without wasting space.
- Floor and wall fixed - Supershelf is sturdy in its construction, but for added safety and peace of mind it can be fixed to the floor, wall or back to back with other bays of shelving.
- Max. Shelf Loading:- 200kg
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet