Free Standing Shelving
Create your own free standing single sided or double side bays
- Choose from either 1220mm or 2000mm high uprights
- Single or double sided
- Just add your own shelves using twinslot brackets with steel or wooden shelves
- Join together using tie bars, solid plain back panels or perforated back panels
- Tie bars, plain & perforated back panels are 500mm or 1000mm wide
- Single sided uprights are 500mm deep overall, upright set back 425mm
- Double sided uprights are 770mm deep overall, upright set back 360mm
- Colour: White
- 2 No Tie bars must also be used when using back panels
Click on thumbnail images for more information
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet