Flammable Storage Cabinet with 90 Minute Fire Rating
The cabinet comes complete with a removable steel containment sump fitted with a perforated steel cover and the self closing door (can be kept open) is fitted with a fusible link, which if the temperature rises above 47C will break and allow the door to close automatically.
- Cabinets come with 3 shelves & 1 Containment sump
- Ventilation is provided by means of 100mm air inlet/air outlet ducts which provide natural ventilation or can be connected to a forced ventilation/filtration system.
EN14470-1 - Fire safety storage cabinets - Safety storage cabinets for flammable liquids, EN 1363-1 Fire resistance tests - General requirements & FM 6050 Flammable (Ignitable) Liquids Equipment.
We are happy to accept purchase orders from Government Agencies, Schools and Hospitals.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet