Extra Wide Industrial Mobile Steps
Extra Wide Heavy Duty Mobile Steps have a fully welded rigid construction of 25mm tubular steel, these steps are ideally suited to many industrial environments, from construction to warehousing. Their ergonomic design offers a reliably strong and robust step that is both easy to manoeuvre and safe to use. Manufactured from ERW steel tube to BS 6323 PART5-ERW1-KM and mild steel to BS EN 10111:1998 DD11
- Central Braking System, barring access when not engaged for operator safety
- Large rubber wheels and castors for easy single operator manoeuvrability and enhanced stability
- All round kick board to platform for added safety
- Large sized top working platform size of 700 x 400mm
- Tread size: 700 x 200mm
- Choice of punched metal (M/TREAD) or anti-slip treads (P/TREAD)
- Safe working load of 300Kg
- Available in Blue or Red
- Complete with full height double handrail
Custom platform sizes can be made contact us for more information
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet