Euro Shelving Bay Kits
Complete Euro Shelving Bays
With its functional modular design, Euro shelving provides great versatility for the creation of customised storage facilities.
- Multi purpose, fully adjustable steel shelving
- Shelves have front & rear box section construction for strength and rigidity
- Easy built and adjusted
- Shelf clips simply slot into the frame uprights to secure the shelves in position, creating an extremely rigid structure in which shelves can be re-positioned if required
- Ideal for static, mobile or tiered shelving solutions
- Biocote protected making it ideal for hygiene sensitive areas(Light Grey only)
- Bays come as a KD kit complete with assembly instructions
- Each Shelf capable of carrying 160kgs
- Starter Bays comprise 2 uprights, 6 shelves, shelf clips, cross bracing or rear cladding, feet and fixings.
- Extensions Bays are as above but with 1 upright & No cross bracing
- Shelves, Frame Bracing & Cladding: Light Grey
- Uprights: Light Grey, Blue, or Graphite Grey
More heights, widths, depths & accessories available contact us for details.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet