The custom-built heavy-duty store for securing hazardous or flammable substances. Built to order and customised to your exact specification, the Armorgard DrumStor is the ultimate heavy-duty storage solution for all your chemicals and flammables. Purpose-designed to house 205-litre drums and 1000-litre IBCs, its fully-welded all steel construction and heavy-duty lockable doors deliver maximum security from thieves and vandals, while its robust weatherproof finish Ensures extended life and durability. The DrumStor is fully ventilated and comes with an integral leak-proof sump to contain accidental spills.
- Fully welded all-steel construction for ultimate stength
- Relevant safety warning signs fitted as standard
- Heavy-duty lockable doors to prevent theft and vandalism
- Removable galvanized shelf and floor
- High & low lever ventilation with lowered side panels
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Delivered fully assembled
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- Wide range of options available
- Meets relevant regulation for storing fuel or chemicals
- Built to order - customisable to your exact requirements
- Leak-proof sump designed to contain in excess of epa recommendation
Call for details
Please contact us on 01642 242 228 for more information on this product.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet