The leak-proof, lockable cabinet that keeps your chemicals safe and accessible. Constructed from durable plastic, the Armorgard ChemCube Cabinet is a purpose-built cabinet designed For the safe storage of chemicals. The cabinet is fitted with two heavy-duty plastic gridded shelves, with a load capacity of 250kg per shelf, and features an innovative 105 litre capacity leak-proof sump to contain accidental spillages.
- Durable plastic construction.
- 2 x removable heavy-duty plastic mesh shelves.
- 250kg load capacity per shelf.
- Lockable double doors prevent unauthorised access.
- The 125 litre sump capacity allows for any accidental spillages.
- Relevent hazardous warning signs.
- Ideal for the storage of non flammable, caustic and hazardous substances
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet