The high security lockable vault for the safe storage of chemicals. purpose-built for the safe storage of chemical substances, the Armorgard ChemBank conforms to all relevant hse requirements. The tough welded construction delivers maximum protection from thieves and the elements, while its distinctive bright yellow colour and signage make it easy to distinguish between fuel and chemical stores - a particular benefit for sites with multi-national workforces.
- Twin 5-lever deadlocks with gas struts on all sizes
- Finished in bright yellow with relevant hazard warning signs
- Constructed using 2 & 3mm steel
- CBC4 model supplied with 1 internal shelf
- Built to specification for 1/2 fire resistance
- Fully welded and tested to prevent leakage
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Strong gas struts and safety catch fitted as standard
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet