Anti Collapse Mesh for Pallet Racking
Anti Collapse System for Pallet Racking.
The Musca Anti Collapse System can prevent or reduce injury from items falling off the rear of pallets, whilst stored on the pallet racking beams, by installing our anti collapse mesh to the rear of your pallet racking
- Prevents any risk of overloading in high stacking situations
- Prevents any risk of spillage from pallets in warehouse storage
- Fits most makes of pallet racking including Apex, Dexion, Hilo, Redirack, Link51, Polypal, Planned Storage, AR Sistemas
- This is a system that has been created for the safe handling and storage of products in a logistics environment
- Standoff brackets from 0 up to 300 mm available
Please phone or email us with your requirements, if necessary we can arrange a site visit
Call for details
Please contact us on 01642 242 228 for more information on this product.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet