Allibert Geobox Pallets
Box pallets Geobox
- Light and strong, the 543 and 373 litre
- Geoboxes stack up to ten high carrying a unit load of 450 kg per container - a total load of 4.5 tonnes.
- 260 litre models stack up to ten high carrying a unit load of 200 kg - a total load of 2.0 tonnes.
- Safe stacking, each model interlocks to form a secure and stable stack.
- Feet and runners are quick and easy to replace.
- Hygienic, impact resistant, maintenance free and impervious to most forms of chemical corrosion an UV attack.
- Ideal for agriculture with ventilated sides & base.
- Suitable for meat storage, fruit & vegetable storage or waste products
- We are happy to accept purchase orders from Government Agencies, Schools and Hospitals.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet