Allibert Confectionery Food Trays
Allibert Stacking Confectionery Trays Suitable for Food storage
- 30"x18" stacking trays for hygienic handling, distribution and point-of-sale display of pies, pasties and morning goods
- Standard 30"x18" (762 x 457mm) base size in a choice of three heights
- Ideal for use in fridges and freezers; ventilated models promote air flow, speeding cooling and helping to maintain a constant temperature.
- Confectionery trays cross-stack, helping to further reduce cooling times.
- Constant tare weight..
- Optional lids protects contents from dust & moisture
- Smooth surfaces promote hygiene and are easy to clean.
- Withstands high temperature washing.
- Smooth surfaces, free from splinters, staples or metal shards, protect contents and prevent injury.
- Ergonomically positioned hand-holds help to reduce back injuries.
- Strong and tough, stacking containers provide years of trouble-free service.
- Plastic confectionery trays speed production by eliminating the need for additional packaging
- Smooth surfaces protect contents from damage.
- 100% recyclable at the end of their long working lives.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet