Utility / Aerosol Cabinets
These handy cabinets can be used to store a wide range of maintenance items and can be locked for security with a padlock (padlock not supplied). Model 343-95 includes a lock and 2 keys.
Aerosol Can Caddy
Holds up to 6 standard sized aerosol cans. Unit can be wall mounted, fastened to a tool box, placed on shelves or counter tops.
- Manufactured using prime cold rolled steel
- All-welded construction prevents warping and twisting
- Full piano hinge prevents door sag
- Keyhole slots in back allow wall hanging (not available on model 343-95)
- Lock attachment is built in (padlock not included)
- Durable Grey powder coat finish
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet