Adjustable Single Sided Cantilever Racking
Strong and easy to build, our cantilever system is based on modular bays and fittings to provide cost effective storage of long and awkward items.
The frames are available in 3 heights and three depths. Each bay comes complete with 3 arms per frame and you can add or deduct the number of levels required.
The frames are spaced 1000mm apart with bolted on X brace, so you can easily work out your run using the starter and extension bay.
- Incredible value for money
- Easy to build and reconfigure
- Frames capacities up to 2200 kgs
- Arms carry loads up to 600kgs
- Strong epoxy finish
- Arms adjust every 75mm
- Galvanised Steel Frames
- Supplied in KD
- All bays c/w 3 arms + base per frame & all necessary, bracing / fixings
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet